WELCOME TO THE PLACE WHERE THINGS HAPPEN!
Just like in the online world, in the real world, we like to bring seemingly incompatible things together. Thanks to Pente Real Estate, with whom we have had a great relationship for a long time, we have acquired a building whose history dates back to 1922, and which we have decided to make not only an entertainment, event and cultural center of Vysočany, but also a place where you can find a lot of interesting companies operating in harmony and under one roof.
WE LIKE SPACES WITH HISTORY, AND IT IS DEFINITELY NOT MISSING HERE:
It all started on 6 September 1921, when Meinl bought a 7,212 m2 plot of land from Alexander Schück. However, it did not become the owner until 1923, when a new three-storey reinforced concrete building designed by architect Alexander Schuen was already standing on the site. Rudolf Hildebrand, built by the construction company Dr. Ing. Karel Skorkovský with a completion date at the end of 1922, when the building was put into operation. In the following years, extensions were built on the land located on the border of Vysočany and Libeň. The first one in 1927, extending the building by 18 metres. In 1928, Building B was built, measuring another 25 metres, and the whole complex was completed in 1934 with the modern construction of a bakery factory (Building C), which measured over 34 metres. The central warehouses and factories of Julius Meinl a.s. in Libeň thus occupied 93.4 m of Royal Avenue. It was an impressive building at the time.
Parking and Trasport
Parking is available on site
Availability of public transport:
Metro B station Českomoravská
Tram number 14, 16, 25 stop Poliklinika Vysočany
Bus number 151, stop Poliklinika Vysočany