- When handling personal data, the operator of the SupremeXP.net website abides by Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on personal data protection, and Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (further only as the “GDPR”).
- The SupremeXP Enterprise s.r.o. company, the operator of the SupremeXP.net website declares that all personal data is deemed strictly confidential and is handled in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll.
- During account registration, users are required to provide their e-mail address, full name and surname and nickname (nick), date of birth and residential address. The nickname selected by each user according to these rules is the only publicly visible detail.
- When activating the virtual wallet, users are required to state the details listed in the previous paragraph, as well as their date of birth, residential address and mobile phone number, and in the case of persons younger than fifteen years also the mobile phone number of their legal representatives and bank account number or PayPal connection. In addition, users are required to indicate whether they are an entrepreneur in sport (further only a “professional user”) or not.
- The details required for creating a profile on the SupremeXP.net website, as specified above, are used as a condition for owning a profile on our portal, using this profile for writing posts, playing tournaments, managing the virtual wallet, having any winnings paid out and paying taxes on any winnings.
- Individuals may subscribe to e-mail notifications at their discretion in a special section of the SupremeXP.net website.
- The details provided by users are gathered for the purposes of payment of any winnings and potential application of tax regulations.
- Any user may cancel their profile at any time and doing so will result in definitive deletion of all data, except for any data gathered for the purposes of the tax administrator. This data is retained for the period of years.
- Users may be recipients of information, offers and news relating to the operator of the SupremeXP.net website or its products sent in the website operator’s name and to the user’s e-mail address. These e-mail notifications are not considered unsolicited commercial messages. The operator of the SupremeXP.net website sends these e-mails based on justified interest.
- E-mail commercial messages unrelated to the offered products are sent by the operator of the SupremeXP.net website to the users based on their consent. The operator sends e-mail commercial messages to potential users based on the granted consent.
- Users may cancel their subscription to e-mail commercial messages sent based on a justified interest or based on a consent at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in commercial e-mail messages or by modifying the settings in the website user account. If you operate multiple user accounts with different e-mail addresses, the subscription to e-mail commercial messages will be cancelled for each e-mail address separately due to technical reasons. If you request that the operator of the SupremeXP.net website cancels your subscription to e-mail commercial messages in a manner other than those listed above, the website operator may require identification and verification documents to prove that an authorised person has submitted their request.
- Users of the SupremeXP.net website may change the details entered in their profiles at their own discretion and at any time through their profiles (in the sense of modification, correction and deletion, except for compulsory items). Users are entitled to raise their objections with the supervisory authority (Office for Personal Data Protection).